KICKSTART YOUR HEALTHY, ACTIVE LIFESTYLE
SIGN UP FOR MARTIAL ARTS CLASSES IN OMAHA, NE
Do you want to learn a new skill, get in shape or just relieve stress? Consider taking martial arts classes from the American School of Karate and Judo on Industrial. Whether you’re five years old or about to retire, now is the perfect time to learn a new skill. We teach traditional martial arts, such as taekwondo and jiu-jitsu, to students of all ages.
Contact us today to learn more about the martial arts and self-defense classes we offer at our studio in Omaha, NE – on Industrial.
LEARN HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF
Have you ever thought about what you would do if you were faced with a threatening situation? Instead of worrying about what might happen, be proactive by enrolling in self-defense classes at the American School of Karate and Judo on Industrial.
MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY
- 5:45 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Junior Beginner
- 6:30 p.m. – 7:15 p.m. Junior Advanced
- 7:15 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Adults (all ranks)
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. Junior Beginner
- 10:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Junior Advanced
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Adult (all ranks)
- 12:15 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. Sparring
WE OFFER COMPETITIVE RATES:
- $95 per month for the first student
- $65 per month for the second student
- $45 per month for each additional student
- $225 per month maximum for a family of 4 or more